How to override default necessitas libraries

Kate Alhola kate.alhola at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 10:57:46 UTC 2012

On Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 9:49 PM, Kate Alhola <kate.alhola at gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there some easy way to override default necessitas libraries ? Now
> question
> is that I have fixed libQtConnectivity.so . I can include it to my
> application libraries
> but how I can prevent necessitas loading original library before my fixed
> one ?

I found some kind of working solution to override default libQtConnectivity
so that
I could use fixed library also in non-rooted device.

I added QtConnectivity to bundled_libs section in libs.xml and removed it
from qt_libs .
It need to be removed from qt_libs because qt_libs are linked before
bundled_libs.

There is still one minor issue, I have not found any pretty way to prevent
necissitas
to overwrite libs.xml and add  QtConnectivity to qt_libs every time when I
build.
Only way that I foiund was to chmod 444 libs.xml , that results dozen of
error dialogs
during build but it works and it builds version that does not load default
libQtConnectivity
but uses my fixed one included with application.

Is there any other way to prevent it automatically adding libQtConnectivity
to qt_libs ?

Kate