Building necessitas alpha4

Peter Saunderson peteasa at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 17:53:08 UTC 2012

Thanks for that, it will save me time. By the way I noticed when I
pulled the QtCreator from git the .gitignore seems to have ignore of
lib/* and in lib/qtcomponents there seem to be a few files that are not
created in the build process..  Perhaps the .gitignore is not correct
forgit://anongit.kde.org/android-qt-creator.git
<git://anongit.kde.org/android-qt-creator.git> ?

Peter