android qtcore and qtgui libraries

BogDan Vatra taipanromania at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 13:50:24 UTC 2012

2012/8/24 Nalin Savara <nsnsns at gmail.com>:
> Hi People...
> A Question:
> Who is responsible for maintaining android ports of qtcore and qtgui
> libraries ?
>
> Long back, I asked about back button behavior; and also about catching
> events etc...
>
> I want to discuss with the library port maintainer person(s) my suggested
> changes and then submit patches/changes to libraries.
>
> What say ?
>
> Regards,
>
> Nalin

Hi,

Before I'll answer your question I need to clarify, one more time, the
purpose of necessitas-devel mailing list, that list was created for
necessitas developers, for the people who want to *get involved* and
who want to improve Necessitas suite. We created that list because
android-qt become a high traffic mailing list and it was hard for us
to keep track the development problems, so please don't use
necessitas-devel mailing list to get help.

Starting with alpha4 it will be possible to catch back button events.

Thank you for your understanding !

BogDan.

P.S. Alpha4 will be out soon, we managed to fix all show stoppers, now
we do the final testings.