compile errors

Kushal Dalal kushal.kushal at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 00:29:27 UTC 2012

Hi,
I have not tried using the latest release but following could help you move
forward. Looks like Qt is not built with STL support.
Basically you need build Qt with STL support. I assume it is missing so...
-- Add -stl (I like making it explicit) to configure line in
android/androidconfigbuild.sh
-- Edit mkspec/android-g++/qmake.conf to link with gnustl_static library
 QMAKE_LIBS += -lgnustl_static
-- Rebuild Qt libs and than try compiling your application with those libs

You need to make sure that your NDK version has gnustl_static lib. I do not
know which NDK version the latest installer comes with but you can always
use latest.

-Kushal