who all have published (in google-play / operator appstores etc) apps using Necessitas ?

Matti Dahlbom matti at 777-team.org
Tue Aug 7 09:49:51 UTC 2012

On Tue, 7 Aug 2012, Nalin Savara wrote:

> So, I'm curious... who all have published apps... to various app-stores... using Necessitas
> Android-qt ???

I've got a simple Qt/necessitas OpenGL app on google market for android..
no problems in publishing there.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.dahlbom.matti.ToyBlocks&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsIm9yZy5kYWhsYm9tLm1hdHRpLlRveUJsb2NrcyJd

Currently working on a larger scale crossplatform ogl app where I'll have
to tackle the problem of bundling resources not as built-in to the binary
but a separate resource file, as theyre rather large and apps should start
quickly.

Yeah, a wiki page about stuff related to packaging & publishing would be
cool.

- Matti