QML

Radu - Ionut Kurta kurta.radu at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 07:59:54 UTC 2011

Hello,

I am curios if qml will work properly (and performance similar to that of
symbian) on the device would it be possible to implement custom components
that mimic or even use the default android widgets.
Using qml instead of the classic widgets makes more sense for mobile so
making a style plugin for android would not be necessary.

Also i would be interested in helping develop the components but i don't
know where to start when integrating with the native widgets is concerned a
nudge in the right direction would be appreciated.

--
My programs never have bugs, they just develop random features.