Adnroid/Qt talk at the Qt Developer Day ?

Thomas Senyk thomas.senyk at nokia.com
Thu Sep 15 08:42:27 UTC 2011

I'm there as well.  A meeting is a good idea ... I check if we need/can
reserve a Room.

I'll be there all 3 days. I can't on Day2 afternoon
(early afternoon would be ok if it's the only time the other participant have
time)

The talk about Android is held by Espen.

see: http://qt.nokia.com/qtdevdays2011/techtrack
(this might not but the final version!)

Greets
Thomas