Merging the android plugin to Qt Creator

Daniel Teske daniel.teske at nokia.com
Thu Sep 1 13:43:05 UTC 2011

> I tried to apply your patches 2.3-stagin but it doesn't compile anymore,
> should I create another branch and merge master branch of upstream
> qt-creator ? This mean to create another merge request !
The patches were on top of a master merge into 2.3-staging.
So 0002 and 0003 should apply cleanly, whereas you 0001 is only needed if you
want to merge master into 2.3-staging. That depends on your plans for the next
sdk release. I'd guess you would probably want to use 2.3 for now, which
means, you should save 0001 for later.

daniel