Ministro II "Your application encountered a fatal error and cannot continue"

Lauri Laanmets lauri.laanmets at proekspert.ee
Sat Oct 29 13:30:08 UTC 2011

Hi

Yes, I'm sorry, the issue is that I need to recompile the main repo
myself to get my patch in it.... but I have to get used to the new
structure :)

Somehow when I compiled the Qt main, .jar files where not built (and no
error - at least not visible). So I use the script in
/android/builtQtJar and got one step closer, so I have it almost running
but getting some missing QtNativeLibrariesDir class from
loadApplication. I have to track down what is the cause - maybe the jar
files were not correctly built?

All in all, yes, using local libs does NOT need ministro but new
/data/local/qt/jar/* in the device.

Regards
Lauri