Slides for Devdays 2011 (98% final)

Espen Riskedal espen at cutehacks.com
Fri Oct 28 11:44:15 UTC 2011

On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 4:24 PM, BogDan <bog_dan_ro at yahoo.com> wrote:
>>My talk went great. Completely packed. Was recorded. Sadly hdmi on my s2 didn't work for some reason. Oh well....
>
> I assume the videos are not yet available?  Sorry about your hdmi, you shouldn't install windows on your machine :-p !

No this was S2 <-> MHL/HDMI cable <-> projector. And I was using
Ubuntu in one talk and Win7 in the other ;)

>>Lots of questions. Very positive atmosphere
> Great ! I'm very keen to see the videos !

I don't think they'll be available before after the SF devdays, but
I've tried to share some of the comments I got in the other mail.
Overall I'd say the Qt developers there were _very_ interested in the
Android port and I tried to get more people to help and join.

espen