MacOSX Necesstas Alpha 3 SDK testing help needed

BogDan bog_dan_ro at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 26 19:43:16 UTC 2011

Hello,

   We need your help to do a quick test before officially releasing
Necessitas Alpha 3, so, we prepared testing installers (for linux and mac,
windows is not yet ready) which you can use it to *TEST* the
Alpha 3 SDK, it should not be used after we release the official one.

Things to know:
 * please remove android folder from your older projects, java part has been changed completely !
 * remove/don't use QtCreator's settings file of your project.
 *
 new java files needs a new service, called Ministro II, please make
sure you have at least Version 6.

Grab the *TESTING* installers and Ministro packages from here: http://files.kde.org/necessitas/installer/

Please reply on this mailing list with any issues you'll find.

THANK YOU !

Cheers,
BogDan.