Slides for Devdays 2011 (98% final)

Pau Garcia i Quiles pgquiles at elpauer.org
Tue Oct 25 14:18:19 UTC 2011

Hi,

After the dismay that followed Nokia abandoning MeeGo for Windows
Phone, a couple of months of dark prospects for Qt developers
followed. Necessitas essentially brought back Qt to life and made it
relevant in mobile again.

Now if we only could get that iPhone port to support QML, etc :-)

--
Pau Garcia i Quiles
http://www.elpauer.org