Necesstas Alpha 3 SDK testing help needed

thomas.senyk at nokia.com thomas.senyk at nokia.com
Sat Oct 22 11:25:10 UTC 2011

Holy crap was that smooth to install :)

No problems what so ever!
... only one very small minor thing: why is the Qt version still called 4.7.something? It's from all standpoints clearly a Qt4.8.

My personal favorite:  Switching to  ...-GL.so plugins by linking against libQtOpenGL  (in .pro QT += opengl) was working flawlessly!

Thanks BogDan and all other participants, very good job!

Greets
Thomas