Badness.

BogDan bog_dan_ro at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 19 11:57:08 UTC 2011

Hey,

 + necessitas-devel

Yes, now when android-14 is out we can say we are safe, I tested today and

everything seems to be ok, it seems the emulator is a little bit faster (or is only

my imagination).

Not yet, tonight I'll try to finish the changes to QtCreator, then I'll push all

changes I've made to build_sdk.sh script (which are HUGE). Regarding

making Linaro NDK as default I think is too soon, first we need to check if

Qt is compiling and it pass all tests which it's passing now, then we need

to compare the benchmarks results, to be hones I have great expectations,
I hope the NDK will not disappoint us. So until then, we can ship it as
optional and let the official one as default one.

Cheers,
BogDan.