Necessitas alpha 3 release preparation

mingw android mingw.android at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 00:57:43 UTC 2011

Hello,

I've been working on the ndk side of things, updating to the latest
linaro version (4.6-2011.10), I've uploaded a Linux build:

http://mingw-and-ndk.googlecode.com/files/android-ndk-r6b-gdb-7.3.50.20110709-linux-x86.7z

It also includes x86 and Google's original 4.4.3 compilers

I think if we're going to use it for the next alpha it could do with
some testing. Because the 4.4.3 compilers are still in the same place,
you'll need to edit the android mkspecs to point to the 4.6 ones
instead.

I'll try to do testing but I'll be fairly busy compiling this ndk for
the other platforms if I have any hope of getting it ready in time.

Cheers,

Ray.