Necessitas-devel Digest, Vol 6, Issue 4

Tyler Mandry tmandry at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 04:11:11 UTC 2011

While I haven't contributed very much, I have to strongly agree with Lauri. Having multiple bug trackers, websites, wikis etc. has really confused me and I think it should all be consolidated, with the old ones taken down to avoid confusion. When people are confronted with the jumble of out-of-sync and out-of-date websites, I would say they are probably much less likely to want to/know how to contribute.

Regards
Tyler

P.S. With that said, thank you all for the amazing work you've done so far! This project has really progressed well. I hope I'll have time to contribute as I start to use it in my projects.