Adnroid/Qt talk at the Qt Developer Day ?

Thomas Senyk thomas.senyk at nokia.com
Tue Oct 4 09:58:24 UTC 2011

The response is not as overwhelming as hoped :)

A questions to ALL of you:
How of you are going to be at DevDays Munich (or SanFrancisco)?

For me: I'm in Munich and SF, the whole time (3 days)

As I can see right now I guess there is no demand for a meeting-room?
Anyway we meet up! :)

I would suggest at lunch- or afternoon-break ... the second (tue) or third
(wed) day.
... I guess there is some evening program at the second day (as last years)
... DevDays Dinner  ... we could have a Dinner-Meeting as well.

Greets
Thomas