Anything needed from http://qt-project.org/?

mingw android mingw.android at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 21:25:51 UTC 2011

Yeah, well, ideally all 3 versions would be in a CI system. I aim to use
cross compilers from Linux to build the host tools for Mac and Windows (Qt
static, Qt shared, Qt creator, installer framework). I'll take the Windows
cross compilers from the mingw64 project, as for the Mac, I'm not sure yet,
but I'll probably build my own compilers for that, then I'll split
build_sdk.sh into two parts, one building only the host tools and the other
handling the rest.