Anything needed from http://qt-project.org/?

Espen Riskedal espen at cutehacks.com
Tue Nov 29 07:30:48 UTC 2011

Tomorrow at the Qt Contributors Day in San Fransisco there will be a
small session where the needs of Qt for Android and Qt for iOS ports
are discussed. See:
http://wiki.qt-project.org/Qt_Contributors_Day#Draft_schedule

"The Android and iOS ports
What is the desired relationship between the Qt ports for Android and
iOS and the Qt Project? Any needs in terms of infrastructure and
processes? Participation confirmed from Cutehacks (some of the
promoters of the Android port) and Ian Dean (main developer of the iOS
port). "

So, anything process/hardware/software wise that could help the
project with upstreaming and maintaining the port?

All I can think of is:
- proper documentation for setup of running autotests
- central place to upload test reports (so we can compare results)
- way to include android as one of the platforms being automatically
built by the integration system

Other things could be:
- adding android as a platform in jira/bugreport system of qt? (don't
know if wanted)

If you give me some comments I can raise them there.

espen