How to help?

BogDan bog_dan_ro at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 24 09:50:19 UTC 2011

Hi Stefan,

> Hello,
> found this amazing project a while ago and I'm still impressed
> about how well it works and how nice the integration in QtCreator
> is.
>
> First: Is it possible to use Necessitas from my local QtCreator
> installation (I'm under linux) via some plugin?

No, QtCreator needs to be patched as well.

> Second: I would like to help, but I don't like Java. So, is there
> any way I could help?

Great !

Hmm, it think the only part which can be coded only in C/C++ is the qt mobility multimedia plugin.
Stating with android-14 Google added a new  native multimedia API based on the Khronos Group OpenMAX AL,
so you can check if is possible to use OpenMAX as a backend for qt mobility multimedia.

Cheers,
BogDan.