Enlarged/mashed widgets

Jonathan Greig redteam316 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 02:44:19 UTC 2011

I finally got another screenshot app that can take screenshots of the new
alpha 3 apps. I've attached pics of what alpha 1 looked like and what alpha
3 looks like. The QMainWindow is encompassed in a QGraphicsView simply for
finger panning on android. Aside from that, nothing is different from
building for linux or windows. Both the alpha1 and alpha3 screenshots use
the QGraphicsView. Considering the alpha3 screenshot is illegible, I was
wanting to point this out in case before the beta.