contribute

Thomas Senyk thomas.senyk at nokia.com
Mon May 30 18:39:11 CEST 2011

Hi,

I'm currently a bit confussed about the project-setup.

I'm planning to be active developer for the necessitas project.
Where do I want to create my personal repository and what's the usual way the
get a commit to be integrated?

In the meanwhile I got 2 patches (open for discussion) attached.

qmake.conf:
1. The QT lib 'android' doesn't exist anymore -> doens't need to be in QT +=
2. The compiler flag doesn't pick up $$QMAKE_CFLAGS
   (is related to 5263cc97aa1f4aea01131f05b8e509b9d0d6a913 ... not sure what
the real solution might be)

qt.prf
-Wl,-soname,<name>
For the Qt libs the soname must have 'lib' is prefix and '.so' as postfix

I guess this is a copy&past error

Btw.:
I'm currently working on a eglfs for android.
Means: Having on QGLWidget as a fullscreen widget.
This can be used to have a accelerated e.g. QDeclarativeView

I had it running last week ... lets see how long it takes to get it running
again ;)

Greets
Thomas