qml-plugins

Thomas Senyk thomas.senyk at nokia.com
Wed Jun 29 15:28:23 CEST 2011

Got it ... that one was easy.
It was because I'm using local libs and there is a typo:

m_ministroCallback.libs(libs,"QT_IMPORT_PATH=/data/local/qt/imports\tQT_PLUGIN_PATH=/data/local/qt/plugins",
"-platform\tandroid", 0,null);

should be:
m_ministroCallback.libs(libs,"QML_IMPORT_PATH=/data/local/qt/imports\tQT_PLUGIN_PATH=/data/local/qt/plugins",
"-platform\tandroid", 0,null);

As I'm not into the whole java stuff currently I would suggest that someone
else should commit this. Any one volunteer?

Greets
Thomas