Android asset support/deployment advice needed

BogDan bog_dan_ro at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 27 19:40:42 CEST 2011

Hi Niko,

This is the idea behind first option, to use the same DEPLOYMENT variable as Symbian to install (copy to assets) your application files, even more, it will be nice if your target/libs can be installed (copy to libs/armeabi(-v7a)) by the same tool (make).

Of course, you'll need to change some .pro files and to create .apk by yourself, if you don't want to use QtCreator.

Cheers,
BogDan.