Android asset support/deployment advice needed

BogDan bog_dan_ro at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 27 13:47:52 CEST 2011

Hi Carlos,

You have to handle it in your .pro files, create a qml application and you'll see what I mean.
To access android assets from your Qt will be very easy, if to check if an asset exists will be
fast enough (<5ms) then first, I'll check if that file is in your assets, so you'll access it as
a normal file ( QFIle("path/file_name") ), otherwise, if it will take too much to open an
asset (>5ms) then you'll have to prefix your URL with "arc:" ( QFIle("arc:/path/file_name") ).

Cheers,
BogDan.