"adb kill" - does it need a root'ed device?

mingw android mingw.android at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 14:20:36 CEST 2011

If we can't autodetect, I think we should we add some per-device
properties, perhaps in the android->settings->avd part (change it to
android devices though and make it show avds and also devices?), that
way it'd be consistent and persistent and you could test on different
devices without having to fiddle a global setting.

Cheers,

Ray.