Support for extra libraries in APK in Android QT Creator

frameworks at qlands.com frameworks at qlands.com
Tue Jun 21 17:05:39 CEST 2011

  BODY { font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px; }Hi,
 No problem, I will make sufficient tests before the merge request.
 Cheers,
 Carlos.
 On 06/21/2011 05:14 PM, BogDan wrote:

	Hi Carlos,
 I pushed my modifications [1] please continue with your changes.
Also, please make a test for me before pushing your changes, try to
put some "external" android libs to libs/armeabi and try to load them
from an armv7 device which has its "application" library into
libs/armeabi-v7a, it should work but please double check.
 Thanks.
 Cheers,
 BogDan.
 [1]
https://gitorious.org/~taipan/qt-creator/android-qt-creator/commit/b7c5822c8735124b5a78f6f8a66c76495a657b2f
	Hi,
 I'm close to re-submit the merge request. Any ideas on the new name?
	What about "Other required libraries"  or "custom external
libraries"
 I'm easy with any name....
 Carlos.