Support for extra libraries in APK in Android QT Creator -- Merge request

frameworks at qlands.com frameworks at qlands.com
Sat Jun 18 12:26:19 CEST 2011

 Hi,
 I have no problem with changing the name, nor with any changes in
its implementation. Any suggestions  and comments are welcomed.
 Cheers,
 Carlos.
 On 06/18/2011 09:43 AM, Robert Schuster wrote:

	Hi,
 if additional libraries are to bundled with the main APK I'd vote
for
 calling them likes this: bundled libraries
 'Extra' just sounds so super generic that it could mean anything.
I'd
 like to point out that at the QCS people asked about out-of-the-box
 support for certain KDE libraries. Although we do not intend to work
on
 it now, it should be noted that for Ministro it does not matter what
 kind of libraries it loads. So if we consider the Qt stuff the core
then
 everything else (like KDE libs) is 'extra'. As such using that term
for
 custom bundled libraries does not seem wise to me.
 Regards,
 Robert