library loading problem

Frameworks frameworks at qlands.com
Mon Jun 13 13:12:22 CEST 2011

Hi,

Seem like there is a bug in QT Creator (stable and testing) where the
bundled library that is included in the file libs.xml and copied to the
libs directory is then removed from libs.xml just before the APK is
created when you run the application. At least this happens with your test.

I have also seen that the bundled library that is included in libs.xml
has the format libMyTestLib.so when it should be MyTestLib because the
java code that load the library (system.LoadLibrary()) uses
"undecorated" library name, e.g. to load "libfubar.so" you would pass in
"fubar". This is also a bug in creator.

Let me fix such bugs and send a patch to BodDan to include it in testing.

Regards,
Carlos.