library loading problem

frameworks at qlands.com frameworks at qlands.com
Sun Jun 12 07:08:04 CEST 2011

  BODY { font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px; }Hi,
 I don't work with pre-bundled libraries but with libraries required
by the application. I had the same problem with a library that It was
built  against my linux SDK and not my Android SDK.  Did you build
libmarblewidget.so with Android-lighthouse so it links against the
Android SDK?
 Regards,
 Carlos Quiros.