Something is happening with Stables -- Some more info on QT Creator

Frameworks frameworks at qlands.com
Wed Jun 8 14:20:46 CEST 2011

Hi,

I am am debugging a bit QT Creator to see why It cannot find the
necessitas process. I am using QT 4.7.3 to build QT Creator.

Now, void AndroidRunner::checkPID() try to find the process ID on the
list of active processes using its name. However when the application uses
"Deply local QT libs" my test process
(eu.licentia.necessitas.industrius.example.test) never appears, however
if I "Use Device libraries" the test process appears at a second check
of the processes list.

I am attaching two log files to show this.

It might be that QTActivity.class is broken.

Carlos.