Necessitas sessions at Qt summit

Robert Schuster r.schuster at tarent.de
Tue Jun 7 13:09:24 CEST 2011

Hi all,
the Qt summit is due in a week. I've added the session suggestions to
the list here:

http://developer.qt.nokia.com/groups/qt_contributors_summit/wiki/Topic_List

(Search for necessitas)

Feel free to add/change the entries if you see fit.

Basically there are two things planned:
- one session which is presents the project, explains details, shows
achievements, what needs to be done and gives audience possibility to talk.
- another session which tries to give hands on information about how to
write Qt applications with necessitas. I asked for two slots here
because I think 30min might be a bit too short. However if someone is
really fast that person can leave after 30min and go to another session
just fine. Depending on the interest we'll offer the workshop session
another time on the other conference days.

Other sessions will be created - un-conference style - at the venue
itself. :)

The presentation for the first session is being worked on right now. The
document is available via Google docs. If you want to help with it, send
Christian (c.kuester at tarent.de) a mail.

Regards,
Robert

--
tarent solutions GmbH
Thiemannstr. 36 a, D-12059 Berlin • http://www.tarent.de/

Rochusstraße 2-4, D-53123 Bonn • http://www.tarent.de/
Tel: +49 228 52675-0 • Fax: +49 228 52675-25
HRB AG Bonn 5168 • USt-ID (VAT): DE122264941
Geschäftsführer: Boris Esser, Elmar Geese