Fwd: "Qt on Android" meeting/code sprint/hackfest/...

Thomas Senyk thomas.senyk at nokia.com
Mon Jun 6 19:54:18 CEST 2011

Subject: "Qt on Android" meeting/code sprint/hackfest/...
Date: Friday, May 20, 2011, 10:54:04 AM
From: "Karkas Kalle (Nokia-DXM-Qt/Espoo)" <kalle.karkas at nokia.com>
To: "Tvete Paul (Nokia-MP-Qt/Oslo)" <paul.tvete at nokia.com>, "Lind Jorgen
(Nokia-MP-Qt/Oslo)" <jorgen.lind at nokia.com>, "Kalinowski Maurice (Nokia-MP-
Qt/Berlin)" <maurice.kalinowski at nokia.com>, "Strehl Thomas (Nokia-MP-
Qt/Berlin)" <thomas.strehl at nokia.com>, "Diebald Alexander (Nokia-DXM-
Qt/Munich)" <alexander.diebald at nokia.com>, "Senyk Thomas (Nokia-DXM/Munich)"
<thomas.senyk at nokia.com>
CC: "Macieira Thiago (Nokia-MP-Qt/Oslo)" <thiago.macieira at nokia.com>

Hi,

I have now managed to confirm a location and most external participants for a
one day "Qt on Android" session. That will take place in Berlin one day before
the Qt Contributors summit (Wednesday, June 15th).

Currently the expected audience looks like:
Bogdan (the father of the port)
One person from BlankPage, Switzerland (Bernhard)
Two persons from Tarent, Germany (Christian & Robert)
Two persons from Digia
One or two persons from Futurice
Potentially one person from the UK who has done the SDK port for Windows and
Mac (Ray) - but he has not yet finally confirmed
Two persons from Cutehacks (Espen & Marius)

The venue is a meeting room in Hotel ParkInn Alexanderplatz, where most non
Berliners will stay for the contributors summit. The room is only for 19
people and we have now 10-12 externals, so that leaves room for about 6-7
Nokia people that could/should join. I think this is anyway a good mix of
having 1/3 of Nokia and 2/3 externals.

So, who do we need (from Nokia)? My idea would be that few persons Oslo (from
the Lighthouse project), few persons from Berlin (SDK/IDE) and few persons
from Munich would be a good mix. Thiago might drop in and out few times but
will not stay for long.

My first guess is that you guys would be the relevant Nokia people to invite.
Are you able to join? Do you think someone else should also be there from
Nokia? Please let me know (as I am not familiar will all Trolls :-).

Any other questions/comments also welcome

-Kalle