Next steps

Thomas Senyk thomas.senyk at nokia.com
Mon Jun 6 11:20:40 CEST 2011

Hi,

as I can see from my irssi-backlog there was no irc-meeting yesterday.

I today everybody is back at work I would suggest (ok it was BogDans
suggestions) today.
... let's say something between 17:00 UTC and 18:00 UTC (19:00 - 20:00 CET)
... not sure if any Americans/Asian are about to join.

From my perspective we can do earlier as well ... later would be possible as
well.

Greets
Thomas