Proposal, different archs as leaf sub-folders.

BogDan bog_dan_ro at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 19 08:30:18 CEST 2011

Hi Ray,

I think we already have this:
~/NecessitasQtSDK/Android/Qt/4762/armeabi         - for android-4+ armeabi platform
~/NecessitasQtSDK/Android/Qt/4762/armeabi-v7a   - for android-4+ armeabi-v7a platform

of course this two it will change a little bit on the next SDK [1]:
~/NecessitasQtSDK/Android/Qt/4763/android-4-armeabi          - for android-4+ armeabi & raster rendering ONLY (android-4 doesn't have OpenGL ES 2 support).
~/NecessitasQtSDK/Android/Qt/4763/android-5-armeabi          - for android-5+ armeabi, raster & OpenGL rendering.
~/NecessitasQtSDK/Android/Qt/4763/android-5-armeabi-v7a    - for android-5+ armeabi-v7a, raster & OpenGL rendering.
~/NecessitasQtSDK/Android/Qt/4763/android-9-x86                - for android-9+ x86, raster & OpenGL rendering.

Bins, Headers and mkspecs are very small comparing with the rest of the files, so, IMHO is not worthwhile :)

Cheers,
BogDan.

[1] http://community.kde.org/Necessitas/Schedules/alpha3