merge with qt.git#4.8

Thomas Senyk thomas.senyk at nokia.com
Thu Jul 7 13:50:38 CEST 2011

Puh!

Finally done with:
1. 4.8 into experimental
2. experimental into experiemental-ro
3. experiemental-ro into experimantal

as expected 1 && 2 very quite painful :) especially because i mixed a "revert
revert" into it :)
but 3 was extremely painless! :)

I'm doing a fresh Qt build now and afterward I'm going to push.

!!!!!! ATTENTION ATTENZIONE ATENCION ACHTUNG !!!!!!

experimental branch will do a HUGE jump:
# Your branch is ahead of 'origin/experimental' by 1498 commits.

This will most likely brake at least something :)

Anyway we need to do this sooner then later ... so as soon as my build is done
an tested I'm going to do 'git push'

So consider your self warned :)

Greets
Thomas