MultiTouch

Thomas Senyk thomas.senyk at nokia.com
Tue Jul 5 17:40:12 CEST 2011

Hi Folks,

I got the task to check if MultiTouch is working.
There is a PinchArea in QtQuick 1.1 which is working.

see: https://gitorious.org/qmlshowcase/qmlshowcase    -> demo11.qml
(You have to use resources to get it running ... I'm going try android-assets
and push the changes (to the showcase) if it's working)

Because the Gesture-Support-Situation in Qt4.x is a bit strange (Gesture-
framework is considered deprecated), this is all the tests I want to do.
(Fell free to complain/add new tests I should run!!!)

=> I consider the MultiTouch-investigation as closed (if nobody complains)

Do I need to write this down somewhere? Or mark it as "done"?

Side note:
I hope to merge OpenGL into experimental this week.
I might need someone to help me with a "Enable OpenGL"-checkbox within the
qtcreator ... but let me look around first :)

Greets
Thomas