Allowing Java-C++ interaction

Tyler Mandry tmandry at gmail.com
Sun Dec 25 05:28:29 UTC 2011

BogDan,

Merry Christmas again! When you have time:

Separating out qtmain_android.cpp into its own shared lib allows us to
build it during the Qt build rather than with the application projects. (We
have to remove the --no-undefined linker option, but it works.) My question
is, where should that library go in the Qt install? It isn't technically a
Qt plugin, so I don't know about putting it with plugins, and lib/ is all
official Qt libs. It fits in best with jar/, but then the directory name
doesn't make sense :). We could also make another directory, though it
seems unnecessary. I'll probably stick it in jar/ unless I hear from you.

I've proved that this method works, and now I'm just working on integrating
all the changes in code.

Cheers,
Tyler