Best place for help with necessitas / qt-android?

K. Frank kfrank29.c at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 22:25:26 UTC 2011

Hello List!

I have downloaded the necessitas sdk, but have hit a few bumps in
the road using it.

Where is the best place to ask for help?

On the sourceforge necessitas wiki, I saw the referral to the qt-android
google group, but that seems to be very low traffic and/or defunct.

I would be a necessitas user (i.e. use necessitas to develop qt apps for
android), rather than a necessitas developer (who would help write code
for the necessitas sdk), so I assume that this mailing list would not be
appropriate.  (But please correct me if I'm wrong.)

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction for help.

Best.

K. Frank