Strange crash

mingw android mingw.android at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 14:39:08 UTC 2011

For armv7a, gcc flag of thumb means thumb-2, confusingly!
On Aug 26, 2011 3:11 PM, <thomas.senyk at nokia.com> wrote:
> regarding thumb
>
> What I see from the qmake.conf, it's thumb and not thumb2
> At least that's what -mthumb is telling me .. right?
>
> ________________________________
on behalf of Senyk Thomas (Nokia-DXM/Munich)
> Sent: Friday, August 26, 2011 3:51 PM
> To: mingw.android at gmail.com
> Cc: necessitas-devel at kde.org
> Subject: RE: Strange crash
>
> Now I'm confused ... yesterday I spend 2-3h hours trying to get it running
and today it works ... sometimes :)

> I added two logs, one where gdb breaks, and the other where gdb returns
and I only get a "process died"-messagebox

> Greets
> Thomas
>

> ________________________________

applications, so im not convinced its android related.

necessitas-devel-bounces at kde.org> [necessitas-devel-bounces at kde.org<mailto:
necessitas-devel-bounces at kde.org>] on behalf of Senyk Thomas
(Nokia-DXM/Munich)
>> Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2011 7:04 PM
>> To: bog_dan_ro at yahoo.com<mailto:bog_dan_ro at yahoo.com>
>> Cc: necessitas-devel at kde.org<mailto:necessitas-devel at kde.org>
>> Subject: RE: Strange crash
>>
>> I hate myself! :) Today I tried again to debug on the galaxy s2 ...
>> I already tried that twice before with the outcome to switch to the nexus
one (where debugging works flawlessly)

>> So now I can debug, and confirm the problem.
>> I see the same behavior with deleting twice. (~QGLWidget and
QWidgetPrivate::deleteTLSysExtra())

>> All that's left is finding out why this is happing and how to fix it :)
>> Pice of cake :D
>>
>> I hope to find time tomorrow.

current Necessitas sdk (~NecessitasQtSDK/gdb-7.3,
~NecessitasQtSDK/gdbserver-7.3).

>> Cheers,
>> BogDan.

android-ndk-r6/toolchains/arm-linux-androideabi-4.4.3/prebuilt/linux-x86/bin/arm-linux-androideabi-gdb

thomas.senyk at nokia.com>>