Android style plugin

BogDan bog_dan_ro at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 19 15:21:59 UTC 2011

Hi,

I've manage to test and ~fix [1] the function, now it seems to work well. I had to commentDetachCurrentThread();.because it crashes mysteriously, but you can ignore it for now.

Cheers,
BogDan.

P.S. Sorry for the delay

[1] http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=android-qt.git&a=commit&h=1d62e326057d6f6e575d8cbc79597c920f08094b