merge with qt.git#4.8

Espen Riskedal espen at cutehacks.com
Tue Aug 9 17:58:18 UTC 2011

On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 1:50 PM, Thomas Senyk <thomas.senyk at nokia.com> wrote:
> Puh!

Good job!

> Finally done with:
> 1. 4.8 into experimental
> 2. experimental into experiemental-ro
> 3. experiemental-ro into experimantal
> This will most likely brake at least something :)

And It might have :P

With the latest experimental my Qt app deploys and launch fine, but it
just shows a black screen. This is most likely because:
   W/Qt      (15303): AndroidBitmap_getInfo() failed ! error= -2

Which means that this happened
(src/plugins/platforms/android/src/native/graphics/jni/bitmap.cpp):
   int AndroidBitmap_getInfo(...) {
       SkBitmap* bm = GraphicsJNI::getNativeBitmap(env, jbitmap);
       if (NULL == bm) {
           return ANDROID_BITMAP_RESULT_JNI_EXCEPTION;

So in other words, we get a NULL SkBitmap? Anyone seen this?

I know it's using Raster, I know all libs are deployed, I know it's
the Galaxy S2 btw - Haven't had a change to run on the Tab yet, might
be better there.

regards,
espen