[MassifVisualizer] Releasing a new Massif-Visualizer version

Arnold Dumas contact at arnolddumas.fr
Mon Jun 23 19:09:18 UTC 2014

Le 2014-06-23 20:21, Milian Wolff a écrit :

> On Thursday 19 June 2014 13:06:53 Arnold Dumas wrote:
> Le 19/06/2014 12:28, Milian Wolff a écrit : Hey all, I was asked to do a new release of the current version of mv. There've been a bunch of great fixes by Arnold which everyone should have access to. Is there anything still missing or can I go ahead and create a release over the weekend? Bye From what I know, there isn't any blocker or anything preventing us from releasing mv 0.4.

Cool, consider the new 0.4 branch string-frozen. I've announced that to
our
translators and will push a proper release in about a month. Do we want
release a beta for testing purposes _now_ with potentially missing
translations?

Bye

Since kgraphviewer library, its loading, and other related stuff have
been rewritten, I think a beta would be a good thing.

By the way, the french version is already available. ;)

--
Arnold Dumas
http://arnolddumas.fr