[MassifVisualizer] Massif Visualizer Improvements

Ruggero Poletto ruggero.poletto at conself.com
Wed Dec 24 23:51:47 UTC 2014

Dear Development team of Massif Visualizer,

I am a member of a new startup that would like to use Massif-Visualizer in
order to improve its code performances. I am currently responsible of a
memory performance tracking of the code, and I creating and automatic
report of all performances. Regarding memory profiling I would like to use
massif-visualizer, but I am struggling, because I need to use it only via
shell script (or python) and this is limiting me a lot.
Is it possible to increase the number of options available as arg[] in main?
Thanks a lot and Merry Christmas,

*Ruggero Poletto*

*Founder & COO*

*CONSELF Srl*

web: *www.conself.com <http://www.conself.com/>*

The informations in this e-mail message, and any file transmitted with
it,are confidential and privileged.

*P**lease consider the environment before printing this e-mail*