[MassifVisualizer] merging kdchart-2.5.1 into master?

Arnold Dumas contact at arnolddumas.fr
Mon Aug 4 19:49:58 UTC 2014

Le 04/08/2014 12:23, Milian Wolff a écrit :
> On Tuesday 29 July 2014 21:15:48 Milian Wolff wrote:

>> > I agree, we can merge, and then polish master.
>>
>> I did that now.

>> > I'll try to finish the WIP KF5 port, and then it might be good to merge
>> > master in frameworks, in order to port the latest features (legend
>> > positionning, mdi refactoring) to KF5. Once done, we might want to have
>> > a KF5-based master. But that's another story.
>>
>> Yep, that sounds good. I think I'll merge my mdi-refactor also soon,
>> just a
>> few more things to cleanup. Could you try it out as well? It works
>> reliably
>> for me so far. And the new allocators tab is quite useful, imo.
>
> The mdi_refactor branch was now merged as well.
>
> Bye

I've tested it, really nice, my implementation wasn't that terrible.

I'll focus on having a working KF5-based version, then I'll merge your
changes in frameworks. But ATM, the port can't really be tested as the
kgraphviewer is still KDE4-based. I'll contact them to see if anybody is
working on a KF5 port.

--
Arnold Dumas
http://arnolddumas.fr