[MassifVisualizer] Fwd: connection timed out?

Sara Brodin sara.brodin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 17:27:21 CEST 2011

Now I understand. If you go to the old project page on gitorious and check
out

git://gitorious.org/massif-visualizer/massif-visualizer.git

then you will get an empty repository with a README file. The content of
this file needs to be changed, because it directs people to "git://
git.kde.org/massif-visualizer.git" instead of "git clone git://
anongit.kde.org/massif-visualizer.git"

Regards

Sara