AW: How about porting Marble to Ubuntu touch ?

tackat at t-online.de tackat at t-online.de
Tue Oct 2 09:16:01 BST 2018

Hi,

If you plan to do it I'd suggest to start off with the QML-based Android UI. You could also ask Friedrich Kossebau about possible hints (he had a Sailfish/Jolla variant working).

As always the problem is not with creating the code - the real problem is with finding the developer who will volunteer. So unless you are willing to volunteer I don't see anybody making it happen yet :-)

I hope that is enough encouragement :-)

If you have any further questions don't hesitate to ask.

Best Regards,
Torsten

-----Original-Nachricht-----