How to config my QT5 + marble development environment under MS windows7 64bit?

谭凝东 longkimari at 163.com
Mon Jun 25 03:18:47 UTC 2018

Hi everyone:

   I'm working with QT5.9.5 under MS Windows7 64bit, and want to use marble in my application.
   By read the guidance of "Compiling on Windows"
   (https://community.kde.org/Marble/WindowsCompiling)
   I succeed compile the marble and run it on my computer.
   But after that I tried to config it as the guidance "Marble/MarbleWindows"
   (https://techbase.kde.org/Marble/MarbleWindows)
   and compile "hello-marble" , it crashed.
   Even I copy all .h and it's lib into my directory, it still crashed.
   Before I report this ,I had read all articles I could find, there are serval ways to solve the problem, but none of those could help me build "hello-marble"....
   Maybe due to the QT update, I think the marble should update it's guidance so that newer like me can make it out.The guidance can tell me how to download, how to compile it and how to develop with marble ,but didn't tell me how to config it in detail.Did I miss something?

   I want to know how to config my QT5 + marble development environment under MS windows7 64bit?
   So far I was known the steps:
   1、clone marble to my computer
   2、compile it (using mingw32)
   3、add libs to .pro
   4、including headers
   5、run hello-marble

   Can anybody show me the config process in detail, any reply will be appreciate,thank you!
   My Email: longkimari at 163.com