AW: Help required to get started in marble project.

Torsten Rahn tackat at t-online.de
Sat Nov 19 13:09:58 UTC 2016

Hi & Welcome to the Marble world,

A first step might be to join us on IRC as described here:

https://marble.kde.org/contributors-welcome.php
<https://marble.kde.org/contributors-welcome.php>

The next step would be to build the development branch of Marble as
described here:

https://marble.kde.org/sources.php

Once you have that running you could help us to improve Marble vector tile
rendering.

You could read Dennis' (aka Earthwings) recent blog entries in order to do
this:

http://nienhueser.de/blog/ <http://nienhueser.de/blog/>

Once you are familiar with this topic and once you tried
our vector map in the development branch
you could ask for junior jobs on IRC. :-)

Best Regards,
Torsten (aka tackat)

-----Original-Nachricht-----