[Marble] Re: problem in opening marble software

Bastian Holst bastianholst at gmx.de
Thu Jun 23 08:41:01 CEST 2011

Hello,

I need some more information to find out, what went wrong. Please start Marble
from the command-line with the parameter "--debug-info" [1].
The output Marble gives is what you can send to us.

Note: I also added the list marble at kde.org as a CC so that you can reach more
developers and users.

Best regards
Bastian

[1] if you are not sure how to start programs from the command line, see this
page http://www.sureshotsoftware.com/articles/commandline.html - just type the
path of the marble.exe and write "--debug-info" as a new word after it.